Thursday, September 19, 2013

Excitement is Building!


Where does the time go!?  I cannot believe all that has happened since I last gave y'all an update on the house.  And not only has a lot changed with the house, but we've also had a few life changing events too.  But more on that in another posting...

In chronological order, here's some photos of the past several weeks:


beams in the family room

matching cabinets in the family room

kitchen cabinets and island

fridge nook and butler's pantry

laundry room

finished outdoor fireplace and prepping for the stamped concrete patio

stone being delivered

one of my favorite "things" in the house; love how the light casts such a beautiful shadow!

hot tub deck and more patio prep work
 
view from above of almost finished patio

another shot of the butler's pantry

another of my favorite things....the laundry room door! mounted on a track like a barn door


For those of you following along with our build, I don't think I'll be posting many more updates here.  If you want periodic snippets you'll have to join my Facebook page.  Just click on the button in the right margin.  I will post random pictures there.  And you can also follow Travelin' GRITS to receive notification of new postings. 

Instead, I will be posting about some other life events, as well as some projects I'll start working on that will find their permanent place at the house.  I'm guessing the next and final few weeks of the build will be full of lots of changes....... and I can't wait!!!  :)

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out these posts too!